Monday, November 8, 2010

No title for this one, its gonna be more than one idea lol

I figured out that if life gives you lemons, gotta get me a blender and some sugar.....coz really life is not worth being upset all the time for

Failed my finance mid term, didnt understand the subject, the class average was like 53%.....didnt go to well. So i dropped that subject like a sac of dudu and carried on with my life, gonna have to do in the future, its a core subject, for now im gonna work on the Organizational Behavior course. Better to work on one and do well than to fail both hehe

Skype my x, apparently we are still dating, i personnally cant give two crap rolls about this at the moment, all i care about is her well being. She is not the most not-naive person in the world but dating her for this long.....not easy to watch her get hurt coz some douchebags treat her like a piece of meat

Its funny how she knows that im right about warning her about dudes who is currently in a relationship and that they will evenually do something to get her, but you know what why listen to me....its not like ive lived long enough to understand things in life and how people behave.......she never listens to me. I know sometimes some people need to learn the hard way but she is like my baby, i dont like people hurting my baby

Thats my problem, my mom brought me up to be a gentleman and to be a man with principles. Regardless i need to stand up and take responsibility.......god damn it....but hey it has its good parts and bad parts obviously lol

I know that everybody says this but why do i have to date the most screwed up personalities in the world......why can i meet a nice girl.....and when i meet a girl and she is just perfect, she has to go back to her country....so not fair (frown face)

anyways more updates latez, need to go back to my life

No comments:

Post a Comment