Saturday, October 30, 2010

didnt post for a while......busy times :D

figured that this is the best way to just get away.....cant afford a holiday plus im under my probation period at my new job. So far i have my ps3 keeping me sane :D

watched to great movies this past 2 weeks, "Scott Pilgrim vs the world" and "the social network". Movies that make laugh so hard you shrink a couple of years younger. Better watched at a theater to be honest

Scott pilgrim was great, reminded me of the 8 bit consoles i used to play when i was younger, hilarious with its slapstick jokes and nerdy phrases, surprisingly enjoyed every single scene of that movie. Great way to spend a weekend

"the social network" was a brillant idea to make a movie out of it. It was originally a book but turned into a movie, i think its a new trend now. What I have enjoyed about that movie the most was the fact that it showed about Zack (inventor of Facebook) struggled to make that website. Coming across people who tricked him, joined him and then sued him makes me wonder what a strange world we live in. Watching the movie i was watching his eyes carefully, watching his every blink.

As a person, Zack was a prodigy, a man with an idea as well as a person grasps that idea and develops it with full passion and determination. Im not going to ruin the movie, ill probably post something like this maybe by the next month when hopefully more people have seen it.

Getting stressed and now watching what i am eating, i need to do that soon before it really affects me. Uni is not being gentle these past 3 weeks, alot of work involved. Thats my problem, i love doing everything at the same time, i think its the fact that i dont want to miss out. Need to figure out a way to chill and enjoy life before i get hurt haha

Im heading to bed soon, i have an mid term test tmw.....pray for me

peace

No comments:

Post a Comment